Monday, December 4, 2017

Good Morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!

I have some goals and some great news! Please continue to read more!

My goal for this month is to get more beautiful ladies to join my team and learn more about this great opportunity! OOPS! I mean take advantage of this great opportunity!  

My other goal is to reach Yellow! I only need 11% to get to yellow! Here are some products that will help me get there! Our team leader reached Elite status last month because we keep each other going and are amazingly supportive!


If 4 of my friends bought a mascara I would reach my goal of getting Yellow status! Only 4 mascaras? I will leave the link in the comments below!! Epic(which is my favorite) is only $29, 3D is just $35, and the new amazing Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum is only $50 ...That is an amazing deal...why? Because it really works! All prices mentioned here are canadian$!

Did you know that Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick is only $23 each? I have spent more on a lipstick at the drugstore! They are creamy and long lasting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion