Monday, November 13, 2017

Here is my before and afters with night cream!

Honestly I only used to washed face in the shower or the morning(because if I washed night and morning I would break out!) but now I have been washing my face at night and in the morning ...but at night I use my "Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream" and I am loving it! I am honestly wanting to buy more!
Here is my results photo I posted in my group and a link to the product on my younique site! Royalty Time Correcting Night Cream

Here are my results with the time frames on them! This is me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion