Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday's beauty finds! Lovely! :-)

Hello everyone, sorry it has taken me a little bit to get this up! Please scroll through this different products and accessories. I have explained as best I can for easier use of each product! Enjoy!! Sorry if there are some repeats from other posts, if there are it's just shows how much I really like them! ;)

Beauty Brands Logo

I like this stuff for my natural waves, if my hair naturally dries, it is just a little bit of body, but if I add finishing pray I get some nice big waves of curls. I just let my hair air dry and crunch it as it dries and than I add my oil, some gel and finishing spray so as it is almost dry the hair sets as I scrunch and add little bits at a time of finishing spray. It will stay for a couple days and if it is messy when I wake up, shower with a shower caps to keep my hair dry, after getting out of the shower I remove the cap and I add a little water and a tiny bit more spray.
$16.99

This tool is great for drying and getting those blowout looks with just one tool! This works on wet to damp hair and can be used on any hair length! This is a great traveling accessory, as you wont need you brush and blow dryer as hair dryers can take up a lot of room in your travel bags.
$44.99


This is a great product for when you are flat ironing or curling your hair, it can be used before or after(I recommend after) styling, to enhance the shining look!
$16.98


Create soft, healthy curls with this Leave-In Conditioner. Maximize the moisture in your curls! Size: 7.27 oz
$18.99




I hope you enjoyed reading about these products I have found and please feel free to test them out!
Please come again soon to check out more updated post in the future, and please check out other post on other great products!
Have a great weekend :-)
Ann

Beauty Brands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments are always moderated before being visible to public! Thanks!

About ads, links and prices on blog posts!

Please keep in mind that, 3rd party product prices here and on other parts of the site, are subject to change without notice!

JuiceBeauty.com





free web site traffic and promotion